ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, March 22, 2010

Still missing you...

Dear Mama,

Here I am again, trying to talk to you... as though I can. I am not lacking in faith, Mama. I know you can read my letters. I just wish I can read your answers too. I really wish I can hear you talk to me too.

I am not complaining, Mama. But it's not really easy, being alone without you by my side. I know I have to carry on. That's what I hate about this... there's nothing I can do. I have to be strong, for the sake of the kids... even if the truth is, I am not.

How long I can still hold on, I really don't know Mama. I hope long enough to see the kids learn how to stand on their own feet. Until then, I'll just keep this facade... that only you can see through, Mama.

Sorry, I know you don't like me talking like this. I really miss you, Mama. I can't wait to be with you once again.

Take care of yourself.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy