ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back home from the hospital

Dear Mama,

We're now back home from the hospital. Ralph will only need to continue medications at home. He needs maintenance now because of his sickness, Mama. I'm sorry. I was not able to take care of him. I haven't bought his medicines yet, I still do not have money. The money I got from begging (again) were just enough to pay the hospital bills. I hope to find money to buy his medicines tomorrow. One of your friends said she'll send us money.

What worries me now, Mama is not just Ralph, but also Edgar and Angel. Like what I told in my letter, Edgar was displaying the same symptom Ralph has, he got sick too. Angel, on the other hand, also said she is also experiencing difficulty in breathing lately.

Please Mama, help me take care of the kids. Make them well, Mama. I feel sorry for them because they don't have a mother to take care of them. It's just not the same, Mama. It looks like I'm not good for them. There's really no substitute for your caring, Mama. If only you were here, they wouldn't be sick like this. I'm sorry, Mama.

I miss you. I wish you were still here with us.

I'm talking nonsense again. I'm sorry, Mama. I guess I need to stop now, lest I irritate you. Take care of yourself, Mama. I love you.


Daddy