ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Getting tired... again

Dear Mama,

Why do I always get the feeling that I am tired? I always feel drained, physically, mentally and emotionally. Sometimes, I just stop and doesn't even want to move. Staring at spaces for I don't know how long and I don't even know what I'm looking at. It's really hard when you have no one to talk to, Mama.

The  kids are still sleeping, but I will wake them up in a while because Ralph will be having his test. He is having his midterm exam, Mama, and today is the last day of the test. We'll be having our breakfast after this. Guide him through his test, Mama.

I am dreaming of having my poems published in a book, Mama. I want to have my REFLECTION printed and become a book. You know it's my dream, Mama. I wish it can become a reality. I hope my poems are good enough for printing.

I think I already heard Ralph woke up. I'll prepare for breakfast now, Mama. 'til next letter. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy