ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We had a good time and you'll be proud of Ralph

Dear Mama,

We had a simple celebration of Ralph's birthday yesterday. We just went out and ate at a coffee shop. It was rather late though when we went out, Mama. Nonetheless, the kids enjoyed it. It was the first time I took them to the place. If only we weren't short on cash, I would have taken them someplace else afterward. Fortunately, the kids weren't complaining and were quite satisfied where we ate.

You will be proud of our son, Mama. They had some sort of accounting quiz olympiad in school yesterday, and he was one of the contestant. It was a group contest actually, and their group got the third place in the contest, Mama. I guess, it was a perfect birthday gift for him.

But what will make you feel even prouder about him, Mama were the words of his friends. By their messages, it looks like our Ralph is really a good friend to them. You raised him well, Mama. I bet he got that from you, being charismatic with other people. I can sense that they appreciate Ralph's friendship. I'm really proud of him.

Well, that's all about Ralph's birthday, Mama. I hope next time, we could do a bigger celebration and that he could invite his friends. But as for now, that will do. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy