ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cramming now...

Dear Mama,

I'm cramming now. Literally. Angel's graduation is fast approaching, Edgar's birthday too. And after that, it will be Edgar's graduation again... and soon enrollment. I really do not how I can pull this one out, Mama. But I am doing my best, working double time on my writing chores, even if I know that it won't even be half of what I need. Maybe something good will happen, Mama. I don't know.

Aside from that, I'm also cramming on my talk on iBlog7. I don't knoq why I volunteered for that. I am not sure if I can do that. I hope I can. All I know is that I have something I want to share. Pray that I can deliver my topic well, Mama.

And the book too, it will be out soon and I haven't been to go around looking for sponsors on my book launch. I don't know how to ask and what to offer. I hope I can find some miracles for all of these, Mama. I wish you were here, I hope you're proud of me.

Take care now, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy