ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not really problems...

Dear Mama,

You know it will be Angel's graduation two days from now. I know I should be happy and proud for her, I am Mama, honestly. Still, I can't help but be sad and feel sorry for her... who would prepare her for her graduation, Mama? I don't know where to take her and I don't have anyone here who can help me. I don't know who to ask, Mama. I'm sorry, I know that should not be a problem. Still, it is to me somehow.

And it's Edgar's 16th birthday tomorrow too. I've already talked to him and said we won't be able to to celebrate his birthday because it will be the day before Angel's birthday. He understands, Mama. I can't help but feel guilty, though. But there's nothing I can do. After a week, it will be his graduation too.

About Ralph, I don't know if I should be really worried about him, Mama. He seems to be getting very irresponsible lately. Maybe it's my fault, I don't know how to guide him. He would always forget about his brother and sister everytime he's with his classmates. He can't say no to them, even if we already talked about it. Everytime I try to tell him, he would be upset, and sometimes even be angry. What should I do, Mama?

Sorry to bother you with all of these, Mama. I really wish you're here. All of these would be much easier if you're still with us. Anyway, I know you are resting now. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really miss you.

I love you.


Daddy