ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Still waiting for a call...

Dear Mama,

I'm sure you already know that I had a job interview last Monday. What's special about this job is that the position was that of a writer. Yes Mama, I finally found a possible job that is within my area of interest. Unfortunately though, after 3 days, I still haven't received any call for a final interview. I really do not know if I should still wait or not.

Anyway, there's nothing I have to do. I'm just here at home, trying to write, thinking about the book and preparing for my talk. I could have done all these better if only you were still here. I surely could use an inspiration right now, Mama. I really needed a push... wish you were here.

Take care, Mama. Need to end my letter. I hope I could be with you soon. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy