ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nanay's birthday and my book...

Dear Mama,

Yesterday we went to Nanay's house. It was her birthday and we had our lunch there. I am thankful that she is still strong, and I pray she stays that way, Mama.

I am almost finished with my book. I just have to organize the poems and add some more pages. Thus far, the only lacking page (I think) is my self-introductory page. Since this is my first book and nobody knows me. I need to finish the book and submit the manuscript by Friday, Mama. After that, I need a really big miracle to finance the printing of the book. Wish me luck, Mama.

I hope it would come true, the printing of my poetry book, Mama. But this would be more sweeter if you're still here. I wish you can be proud of me, Mama.

Well, it's late. 12:18 a.m. to be exact, and I don't like the tone that my letter is getting, so I better stop now. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy