ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas, Mama!

Dear Mama,

Merry Christmas! We had our Christmas party last night. Although I barely managed to pull through the depression I was going through, the kids enjoyed our simple celebration nonetheless. I wasn't able to write to you immediately after the party like what I used to do, because we still do not have internet at home. I had to wait for the morning to have access to the net.

Last night, I just followed our program for last year's Christmas party, Mama. The children did not complain. I just added a little variation. I asked them all to host one game each, which they did. They also gamely performed for the intermission, with Edgar and Ralph singing while Angel doing another dance number.

I hope you heard their messages, Mama. We really miss you. How I wish you're still with us. It would have been a happier party if you're still here. Again, I asked them to continue doing the Christmas party even when I'm gone and they already have their own family. It is our way of remembering you, Mama.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. Merry Christmas, Mama! I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy