ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, January 16, 2012

Dear Mama

Dear Mama,

Here I am, early at work. I had to leave early because I needed to have my Promissory Note for Angel's tuition fee be signed by their principal. Later, I will go to the main campus to have it signed by the finance head and get her examination permit. I don't how I will manage Mama, but hey! I've been through worst, right? I guess, I should just worry less and just continue to go on like there's no problem... or should I?

Anyway, Ralph has a girlfriend now. Well, I mean at least it's official. Unlike before when he's saying that he's still courting her. I am backing off from him now and let him make his own decisions. Of course, I will always be there to guide him if he needs it. For now, I just had to let him grow.

Edgar is stepping up, as far as house chore is concerned. I just hope he gets more responsible and realistic. Just like me, he likes to dream a lot... of things that are quite impossible, I must say. Anyway, he's growing up too. So I just let him be.

As for Angel... oh boy! Should I prepare myself, Mama? She's growing up so fast. I don't know how I would be able to let go of her. Little by little, I can feel that she's testing her independence. She's been asking permissions to go here... to go there... do something, or buy something. Sometimes, I allow her. Sometimes, I don't... but I rarely win, Mama.

Well, that's quite a mouthful. I hope I didn't bother you enough, just wanted to update you on the kids. Take care of yourself, Mama. I am really missing you.

I love you.


Daddy