ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More dreams and opportunities... and hurdles

Dear Mama,

It's another year, and I am having bigger dreams for 2012. I was told by my publisher just recently Mama that they are negotiating for my book REFLECTION to be sold in National Bookstore. Nothing's final yet, but they said there a possibility that it will happen. The only problem with that Mama, is that since they have a lot of branches, I will need to have many books printed and I do not have the funds to finance that much printing. It is a good chance, though. I wish I have the resources, I do not want such an opportunity to slip, Mama.

Of  course I am also planning to publish more books this year, Mama. I want to have a Book 2 of my REFLECTION, a short story book, an inspirational book, and either a Kapampangan or Tagalog book. That would mean more funds requirement. Anyway, I can dream Mama, right? I only wish it won't just be a dream.

If only you're still here, Mama. I'm sure you can help me find a solution to these problems. Not only that, I wanted you to be there when it all happens... and then you'll be proud of me. I'm sorry I tarried, Mama.

I guess I bothered you enough for now. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy