ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Angel is wearing eyeglasses

Dear Mama,

Angel is now wearing eyeglasses. She has astigmatism. I took her to the doctor the day after I wrote to you about her sickness. It's her eyes that's been causing her headache and dizziness, and now she wears glasses. Good thing I have some money to pay for the doctor and the eyeglasses. She and Edgar, by the way, are both fully paid in their tuition fees. It's only Ralph that I need to find some fund sources.

I think I will proceed with my resignation, Mama. I will stay in the hospital until March 31 only. I am sure it's the right decision for me. My only concern now is that my new job. I just hope I can do my work well. I'll do my best, Mama. You know I always do.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I really wish I could be with you soon. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy