ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Confusing developments...

Dear Mama,

It only two weeks and I'm out of my present job. I'll be transferring to my new work as an accountant. The hospital administration hasn't signed my resignation letter, but that won't change the effectivity date. They wanted me to re-think my decision first, when in fact I have already thought about it even before I passed my resignation letter.

They want me to stay in the hospital and yet they do not have anything concrete to offer me, nor do they want to top the offer I have in my new job. Besides, I really need to move out. Lots of things have happened in my short stay there.

What's funny, Mama is that I was also informed of another job opening for an accountant in Qatar. I don't know, I'm not sure about it, yet I submitted my resume. I barely started in my new work and yet I'm already looking for another job.

Mama, the nurse is talking to me again. I know I still cannot expect anything from this, but at least she talks to me, albeit casually. I really there could be more... oh well, I guess I should just be satisfied with what I have, Mama.

Ralph's graduation would be on March 27, Mama. After that, Edgar will turn 16 on March 29. Right now, I don't have money to celebrate any of the two. Also, I still haven't paid for Ralph's tuition fee. I was only able to borrow money for Angel and Edgar's tuition fees. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to find a way somehow.

I guess that's enough of this confusion updates, Mama. Sorry to bother for another long letter. Take care of yourself, Mama. I really miss you a lot.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy