ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What now?

Dear Mama,

I don't know what's wrong. I don't like what's happening at the hospital , in my last days of work. Gail is not talking to me again. She is avoiding me just like what she was doing before. I thought I already had a chance. Why can't she like me, Mama? Is it because I'm too old or too ugly for her?

Anyway, enough of Gail. I still do not have my clearance from work. That means I might not be able to get my last paycheck, and it's Edgar's birthday! It wasn't my fault my clearance was delayed, Mama. They delayed it! Intentionally or not, they delayed it! I have been following up on my clearance two weeks ago. I filed my resignation letter last month. Now, I'm having a difficult time getting my paycheck. Which is actually right because I worked for it. I attended my last month at work without being conscious of the number of days I have left there. I still did my work like I am still a regular employee who will stay for a long time.

Now, it's Edgar birthday and I cannot even take the kids to a fastfood restaurant to celebrate. Why do these things happen to me, Mama? Please hug me, Mama. I need it right now... I miss you, Mama. I love you.


Daddy