ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, May 17, 2012

All kids enrolled

Dear Mama,

All kids are now enrolled for the coming school year. The new job couldn't have come at a different time, Mama. Otherwise, I could have enrolled only one of them. It was a difficult decision, because I won;t be seeing her anymore, but I know it was a good decision... for the kids, at least.

I paid only for the entrance fees though and still have to buy some books, shoes and other school stuff, not to mention the succeeding tuition fee payments. But I can worry about those later, what's important is that they are enrolled now. I know I won't be having as much problem now as I had then.

I wanted to talk to you about a lot of things, but I really do not know where to start. How I wish I could see you, even just in my dreams so I can tell you everything. It's hard pretending to be strong, Mama.

Oh well, I guess this is life. I have to go through with it. I have no choice. Take care of yourself, Mama. Don't worry about the kids, they're fine. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy