ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

An unexpected blessing

Dear Mama,

I received an unexpected text today from a former officemate. She read my post in Facebook about the kids being enrolled already and that my only concern are the books, uniforms and other school related expenses. She offered to help on the books. I was really surprised, Mama. It's a big help for me. I can now buy some of the books of Angel, and maybe I can buy some of Edgar's materials too.

God is indeed good, Mama. I wasn't expecting it. I was trying to budget my salary for the kids' expenses. At least now, I can breathe a little. Thank God for the help.

Ralph is okay now. His practicum units already regularized, and he just have to finish his 5th year and he would be taking his review class next year. I have big faith that he will pass and be a CPA too. I think he will make a good auditor, Mama.

I'm still waiting for the result of the PhilPop songwriting contest and the feedback from Universal Records on the song I sent. I hope they will both bring favorable result.

Anyway, that would be all for now Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy