ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Angel is enrolled

Dear Mama,

Just had Angel enrolled this morning. It's a good thing that the minimum payment is just right for the amount of money I have left. At least, I can relax with Angel in the meantime, I only have to think about Edgar and Ralph's enrollment which will be next week, and I don't know where to get the money right now. Ate Let will not be able to help me now because she some concerns too, Ate Det is not replying to my text messages, and I am not sure if I will be able to ask for cash advance at work because I am still under probation. Will try to look for other sources, Mama. At least now, I will be able to have money to pay for loans if ever.

Yes Mama. I just turned 44 now. It's my birthday, and just like my previous birthdays, it was just an ordinary day for us. No celebrations, and we didn't even eat out. Like what I told you, my money was just enough for Angel's entrance fee in school. Ralph bought me cake, though. We ate it after dinner.

Well, I guess that's about it Mama. So far, I am not whining. I better stop before I make a start. Take care of yourself, Mama. I hope to be with you soon.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy