ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ready to move on...

Dear Mama,

I'm sorry about what I have been going through these past few days. Now I realized that it's not helping me and the kids. Worse, I'm beginning to hurt other people too. I guess it's time that I should forget about Gail and move on. No, by moving on I don't mean I'll be looking and fall in love in other girls, Mama. Because I don't think I can, or I will. She will always be the one for me.

I will just focus (again) on the kids, Mama. Work harder for their future. I will also focus on my writing and hope to publish more books. I am also dreaming (still) of having my songs produced, recorded and sung by professional singers, Mama. I can feel it coming true anytime in the near future.

I hope that this time I will be firm, Mama. I hope will not get distracted. I really hope that it's all over so I can really move on.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you very much.


Daddy