ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I over-reacted again

Dear Mama,

I came home last night at around 7:00 p.m., earlier than my usual time of going home. I was excited because I would be having dinner with the kids since I knew they are all at home. It was dark in the street because of the blackout. Imagine my surprise when I found out that it was only Ralph who was at home, Mama.

He said Edgar went to his classmate and Angel took the dog out for a walk. I was so mad, Mama. Imagine, the weather is not really fine because of the continuous rain, and as I've said it was so dark outside. I immediately went out to look for Angel. While outside, I called Edgar and told him to come home immediately.

Honestly, I did not know where to look for Angel. It was so dark and you really cannot see anything outside. I walked around Marisol and I did not find Angel. All the while, I was trying to call Ralph on his phone but I cannot get through because he was talking to his girlfriend. I was partly relieved when the power went back, but I still haven't seen Angel.

I went home and found the children all there. I was so mad and again was shouting, Mama. I'm really sorry. I can't help it. I was worried sick, and I did not like what they did.

After that, Mama, I felt dizzy. I am not sure if it's my BP brought about my outburst. I slept early last night because I was not well. I was afraid, because I knew I am no longer as healthy as I thought I was. But what I really fear is going through all these alone. I need you, Mama. Please be here.

I love you.


Daddy