ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, December 7, 2015

Dear Mama,

I was looking at our wedding album earlier and I cannot help smiling while trying to hold back the tears in my eyes. Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary, It could have been our 24th year, Mama. I am thankful and grateful that you have trusted me. I just wish I were a better husband to you, that I could have taken care of you better... you could have been here with me celebrating our anniversary. 

It's past 8 in the evening and I am alone at the house, Edgar and Angel are still not home. I don't mind being alone, Mama but I cannot help worry about our Angel. She's been out late frequently, all because of school projects and activities. If these reasons are killing me, what more when she learns to go out and hang out with friends? Am I overreacting, Mama?

Anyway, I hope they'll be here soon. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you. Happy anniversary.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy