ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Dear Mama,

It's just 5 days before Christmas, and it's just 4 days before our Christmas party. I promise to continue doing it as long as I can, Mama. It is one way for us to remember you and celebrate the love you showed and left us. So far, I just planned the theme. We already have the t-shirts and the program but I am still not finished with the food for the noche buena. I still do not know what to prepare, Mama. I just hope I will be able to come out with ideas on time.

The kids are already on vacation, Mama. I still have until Wednesday to work. After that, I will also be on vacation until New Year. Ralph will come home on Tuesday evening, although he might leave again on the 26th, knowing his line of work and how dedicated he is to his tasks.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. I will update you on the developments of the preparation for the Christmas party. As usual, I wish you are still here with us especially on special days like this. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy