ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Hanging on

Dear Mama,

    It's been 4 days since Edgar's operation. He is still feeling the pain, although he is trying his best to hide it. I hope he will get better in the following days, Mama. He hasn't really been eating much. He is limited to soft and cold diet. He said he will still not work this week. I hope this won't affect his performance appraisal.

    Ralph's gout seem to be getting worse these past few days, Mama. I am really puzzled, and concerned about his condition. I had gout too around 2010, but after taking the medicine, it was gone after a few days, and never came back. In Ralph's case, it seems to be permanent, Mama. I am worried. He already had it checked up by the doctor, but he never came back for the second consultation after they gave him medicine. Help me pray for his freedom from this pain, Mama.

    Angel is asking me to help her travel to Manila to attend an event next weekend. It was supposed to be today, but she changed her mind. I thought we will no longer go, but she asked me again today if we can go next week.

    I am not really feeling well lately, Mama. I am always full of worries and anxieties, and I do not even know why. I'm trying to ignore, but it's nagging me. I'm still hanging on, Mama... but I am already tired.

    I'm sorry, Mama. I guess I should just stop now.

    I miss you, Mama. 

    I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy