ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Happy birthday, Mama!

 Dear Mama,

    Happy birthday!

    Sorry, I know it's already a belated greeting. I was not able to write you a letter yesterday. I was already tired when we came home last night. The kids and I went out yesterday to celebrate your birthday. I proceeded to SM Clark after work to meet Ralph and Angel there. We waited for Edgar there who also proceed to SM after work.

    When we were complete, we went to Balibago where we ate, Mama. We went home after we had our fill. 

    Because we were not able to buy cake yesterday, we bought one today so we can sing happy birthday for you, Mama. I really wish you are still with us now. Celebrations would have been happier if we are complete.

    I'm sorry, I'm at it again. I just miss you.

    Happy birthday, Mama!

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy