ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 3, 2021

Christmas and what's new

Dear Mama,

    It's already December 3, a few more weeks and it's Christmas already. Somehow, I don't feel like "Christmasing" this year. It won't be the same this year, Mama. I'm sorry, for all my failures and shortcomings. I know I can't undo it anymore. I'm really sorry, Mama.

     I went to my doctor this afternoon for my quarterly consultation. I had my lab test yesterday, and I brought the results today to the doctor. I thought it was okay, and were all within the normal range. But the doctor said my cholesterol and sugar levels have increased from the previous quarter. As such, he has increased my dosage for my cholesterol maintenance. I hope that will be the last time, Mama. I don't want to be dependent on medicines.

    Angel got a call this afternoon from a job she applied about 2 weeks ago. She said she got hired and she has agreed to rate they gave her. I hope she will have a good experience with it, Mama. 

    That will be all for now, Mama. I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.



                                                                                Daddy