ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy new year, Mama!

 Dear Mama,

    Happy new year!

    It's the first day of 2022, Mama. The kids and I did not go out today, though. I was a bit lazy to go out or do anything. Besides, Angel only slept at around 10 a.m. today, so it's not really possible for us to go out. Although, we might go out tomorrow. 

    We just had barbecue for our Media Noche last night, Mama. All meats, and a dessert given to us from Sta. Teresita. Then, I just observed all the celebrations outside. Edgar was out, too because he was trying to console Chuchi. You know how dogs are affected by all the fireworks. Good thing there wasn't much last as in previous years.

    Ralph, who was originally scheduled to report to the office on the 3rd of January will be staying a bit longer here. They will still be on a work-from-home set up until further notice. Which was a good thing because Metro Manila is once again placed on a stricter quarantine control because of a recent event. 

    Mama, is there a possibility for us to move to another house soon? The environment here is really stressing me out, and I don't know what to do. Either I quarrel with neighbors every day or just suffer silently which is not helpful to my mental health. Moving out, however, is not that simple. I may find a place but I just cannot leave because there are a lot of things I need to fix in the house, and I also have to consider our dogs. We need to take them with us when we go.

    I wish you were here, Mama. Things would have been more bearable if I have you by my side. I'm sorry, I'm starting it again. I guess I have to stop for now. Take care of yourself, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                            Daddy