ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The year is almost over

 Dear Mama,

    It's only a few days left before 2021 ends. Today is December 28, and the year is almost over. It's seems I haven't accomplished anything in this year, Mama. I'm feeling more a failure every year. It's like I do not have any direction, and just letting things flow. The problem with this is that the children are affected, Mama. I'm sorry.

    I don't even know what to look forward to, Mama. It seems I am just waiting for my time to be with you once again. I don't know what to do. If only you were still here, maybe I might some directions.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy