ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Not sure what to say here

 Dear Mama,

    Yesterday, the kids and I went out to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Actually, we left a bit late, Angel and I. Edgar left first for the gym at around 2 p.m., while Ralph left before 3 p.m. So, it was only Angel and I at home.

    I actually had no plan, Mama. But around 4 p.m., Angel said her brothers messaged her for us to meet at SM City Clark. That is why we were not able to leave early. We left home at about 5 p.m. Of course, we ate, afterwards we bought some clothes for Angel.

    Angel will be starting her work today at a call center. She will be having her contract and orientation this morning. They will be having a training first, so they are still on daytime schedule. I know soon they'll be on graveyard shift.

    I'm at the office now, and my co-workers are already here. So, I have to finish my letter.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy