ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas, Mama!

 Dear Mama,

    It's 2 minutes before midnight, and by the time I finish this it will be past midnight already. Merry Christmas, Mama! It will be our 13th Christmas celebration without you by our side. I will never get used to that, Mama.

    We did not hold the usual family Christmas party, Mama. I'm sorry, I had to break the tradition you started for the second year in a row. You know how it is right now here - both outside our house and inside the house. I do miss holding the family Christmas party, Mama. If only things were the way they used to be.

    We had our early 'Noche Buena.' A bit too early, actually, Mama. We ate at 9:00 p.m.. All our food were prepared by Edgar. He is the one who is cooking now. He really took charge of the food preparation.  By 10:00 p.m., we were already exchanging gifts. And that's how we celebrated our Christmas eve, Mama. No parties, and games. I'm sorry.

    Tomorrow, I'm not sure what we'll be doing. They might want to go out, while I feel like staying home.

    As I mentioned earlier, it's already past midnight. Merry Christmas again, Mama. I wish you were still here with us. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy