ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 10, 2021

An early Christmas gift

 Dear Mama,

    I am writing this letter now on my new laptop. The kids gave me an early Christmas gift, they even asked to take a video of my unboxing because none of them was home when I opened it yesterday. Ralph was with his high school friends for an overnight reunion, Edgar and Angel were still at work.

    This past days, I have been using Ralph's old laptop, both for my leisure and Toastmasters activities. There were times it would suddenly slow down or hang up. I guess it's because it was really old. I was planning to buy a new laptop, Mama. But as you know, there were a lot of priorities before I can buy something for myself. Probably the reason why they bought me this laptop, Mama.

    Of course, I am happy and I really appreciate this gift. I just wish they did not. Now, I feel guilty, because I know they do have their own expenses and wanted to buy something for themselves, too. I just hope I will be able to write more with this laptop so that their money and effort will be worth it.

    Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. I just wanted to tell about my gift. Of course, Angel has already started working. So far, she's still good because they are still in training. I hope she will stay longer, or she will find a better job soon.

    Until my next letter, Mama. I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy