ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Another family day out

 Dear Mama,

    It's Sunday and it's another family day. At least that's what I'm trying it to be. The kids and I went out today, Mama. I actually left the house first and told them to meet me at SM Clark. I just wanted to be alone for a brief period. I was able to pay and update Angel's PhilHealth contribution. I guess that was a good excuse for me to leave earlier.

    Angel and Ralph arrived at around 4 p.m., and after a few minutes Edgar arrived, too. We immediately went to have an early dinner, Mama. I really had no intention of buying anything because there were too many people at the department store, and the lines on all cashiers were long. After dinner, we had coffee at Starbucks as per Angel's request. It was a nice time spent with the kids, Mama.

    Afterwards, we went home. As we were on our way home, my anxiety started building up again. If only there is a way for me to leave this place, Mama. If only there is a better place for us to go which I can afford. The neighborhood is giving me a lot of anxiety. I don't know if I am the problem. What I do know is that this is just one of my failures. I'm sorry, Mama.

    I wish you were with us, Mama. Every time we go out, I am always imagining us to be complete. It could have been a happier family time.

    Oops! I guess, I better stop now before I start whining again.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                    Daddy