ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Four days before Christmas

 Dear Mama,

    It's December 21, 4 more days before Christmas. I still do not know what we'll be doing for our Christmas party, or if we will be having a Christmas party. I have already completed my gifts for the 3 kids, and have also wrapped them. It's the party itself that isn't planned yet. Most probably, we will be having spaghetti again. 

        Angel is not yet home right now. She'll be out from work at 10 p.m., it's already 9:50 now. She will be here probably after 30 minutes. 

    We are on our Christmas break from work, Mama. I thought I could do some cleaning and housekeeping during the break, instead, I always lie down in bed and worry. Probably, the only productive thing I'm doing right now is the daily laundry. After that, I am almost not doing anything.

        I always feel anxious, Mama. Sometimes, I always feel like there will be noises anytime we are at home. Am I the problem, Mama? This is bothering me. I don't know how to stop this anxiety.

        Anyway, I will stop now before I start whining again. I hope we will be having a peaceful Christmas.

        If only you are still with us. I miss you, Mama.

        I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy