ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 5, 2021

Edgar's operation

 Dear Mama,

    Edgar is back home now after his tonsillectomy. He was admitted last Wednesday, had his operation yesterday, and was discharged this afternoon. It looks he feels sore, Mama. Cannot really move that much. I guess it wasn't much a minor operation as I thought it was. I hope he recovers soon, Mama.

    I still feel down. I wish there's something I can do. I wish we can go away from here, Mama. This place is draining me. It's depleting all my resolve to be positive. 

    I really do not have much to say, Mama. Nothing positive, at least. I guess I better end my letter right now before I burdened you with my whining.

    I wish you're beside me right now, Mama. I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                Daddy