ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Ralph's birthday

 Dear Mama,

    Yesterday, we celebrated Ralph's 30th birthday. As usual, by eating out. I don't have the guts to hold a birthday party and invite people. So, we just celebrated among ourselves.

    Before we celebrated, I went out ahead of the kids, Mama. I went to my doctor for the quarterly check up. It was okay, since I have already seen the lab results. I just have to continue with my maintenance medicines. I guess I will be taking them until I am finished, Mama. I am no longer exercising. Well, at least I'm still breathing, unfortunately.

    After my check up, I went to SM City Clark to wait for the kids. They arrived at around 4:00 p.m., and we roamed around looking for a place to eat. Then settled for the buffet, which was Ralph's choice, since he is the celebrant.

    We went inside the department store after dinner, and then went home immediately. It was a simple celebration. Oh yes, I forgot, I bought birthday cake in the morning so and we sang happy birthday to Ralph. I only bought him t-shirts as birthday gift, though. Hope it's just okay with him.

    Anyway, that was how we celebrated, Mama. I wish you were still here with us. I miss you more on occasions like this.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                        Daddy