ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, September 23, 2022

Just another weekend

 Dear Mama,

    It's Saturday, 11:30 a.m., Ralph is cooking our lunch today. Edgar just got home from the dentist. Angel is still sleeping, but Edgar is trying to wake her up. We'll be having lunch in a while.

    I am working on my educational talk for next Friday, Mama. I will be trying to share some tips on speech writing. I hope I will be able to share something of value. I am done with my draft, and will just be preparing my slides, and practice my talk.

    I'm not sure if we'll be going out today, Mama. Probably we won't. I have no money to spend, so I guess we'll just be staying home this weekend.

    I am having anxieties again lately, Mama. I really wish we can transfer to a new home. It feels like I'm being drained here, especially at night. It seems like at any given night we'll be hearing loud music, noises, voices, etc. I'm trying to control myself, but I can't.

    Anyway, we'll be having lunch in a while so I better fix my things. I miss you, Mama. I really need your hug right now.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                            Daddy