ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Me and my overthinking

 Dear Mama,

    I just delivered an educational talk last night at our club's workshop and shared some tips in speechwriting. I think it went well and I was able to share something with my fellow Toastmasters.

       So far, it's been quiet here in our neighborhood and yet my anxiety doesn't seem to diminish, Mama. Every time I am about to go home from work, every time night time approaches, the anxiety inside becomes consuming and I cannot concentrate on what I am doing. So much so that I cannot even do anything. It seems that at any time, something will happen here. What's wrong with me, Mama?

        I'm sorry, Mama. I know I shouldn't be bothering you with this nonsense. I just don't have anyone I can tell these to.

        Anyway, I will be sleeping in a while. I am just trying to finish my speech for our next club meeting. I hope I will be able to finish even just a draft of my speech.

        Goodbye for now, Mama. Until my next letter.

        I miss you, Mama.

        I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy