ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 28, 2022

A long weekend

 Dear Mama,

    It's Saturday, 5:34 a.m. and the second day of our long weekend. I am supposed to be in Cebu by now, we were supposed to go there yesterday but all flights to and from Cebu were cancelled because of the typhoon. It's just fine with me, but not with my officemates who were looking forward to the trip. Well, there will be probably next time.

    Ralph did not come home last night, Mama. He worked onsite yesterday and went to their manager's house in Mabalacat after office. Since it was already late when they probably finished there, he spent the night at his friend who lives within the area. He'll probably be home before lunchtime today.

    I'm getting anxious again, Mama. The loud music beside our house is starting again, and it looks like there's nothing I can do. The barangay doesn't care, and the city government doesn't care. I feel useless because of this. What should I do, Mama?

    I did not do the laundry today, which I usually do on early morning of weekends, because it's raining today. Maybe later, if the rain stopped, I'll do the laundry. I'll also go out today to pay for our electric bill.

    That will be my updates for now, Mama. It will be a long weekend and we will be back to work on Wednesday. I wish you're here with us now, Mama. I miss you. I need you, Mama.

    I love you


                                                                                                                Daddy