ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 7, 2022

Just another letter

 Dear Mama,

    It's been almost a week since my last letter, I thought I would be able to write more often. Unfortunately, I was so distracted and disorganized. My anxiety is killing me again, Mama. I'm sorry. This is the reason why I don't write as much, I know I will just whine since there's nobody here beside me.

    We just finished our lunch. It's only Edgar, Angel, and I this weekend. Ralph left home early yesterday, Friday, for their company outing in Subic. He'll back tomorrow, Sunday.

    As I mentioned earlier, I have been distracted by a lot of things. My anxiety is almost killing me, Mama. There are developments again in the grill beside us, they are having it renovated. And based from what I was told by their employee, they will be having live bands again, Mama. It will be noisy again beside us, and there's nothing I can do. I'm useless, Mama.

    If only I became rich and successful, they won't be doing this to us. I'm such a failure, Mama. I cannot protect our children. I'm sorry. 

    I'm really tired, Mama. I want to go home and be with you.


                                                                                            Daddy