ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 21, 2022

A week after

 Dear Mama,

    Hi! It's 10:10 a.m. now, Mama, Saturday. Edgar is preparing our lunch. He just got home after getting his certificate for his driving lessons last week. He now only needs to convert his student license to non-pro. Not sure when, because he still needs to practice driving since there might be actual driving test when he applies for the license. The problem is, there is no car he can practice on. So, I guess it might take a while, Mama.

    Angel is still looking for a job. Most of the jobs she is applying are in Metro Manila, which I am not really comfortable with. We know Angel has never been away from us, Mama. I'm not sure if she will be okay if she gets a job away from home. I'm not sure if I'm going to be okay with that.

    Ralph is still with his company, home-based. Although there will be occasional times they will be asked to report to office, like next Friday, October 28.

    Mama, I came home last night at around 10 p.m. after our onsite Toastmasters meeting. Remember the grillery next door to us? There was an event last night, and the sounds and music were quite loud. And it did not stop until around 1:00 a.m., and I wasn't able to sleep immediately after that. The noise is back, Mama, and so is my anxiety. Is there really nothing I can do about this?

    I'm tired, Mama. I feel so useless. I can't event assert my right to have a peaceful home. Nobody listens. I want to quit, Mama.


                                                                                                        Daddy