ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 3, 2022

Samgyupsal with the kids

 Dear Mama,

    Yesterday, I went out to pay our electric bill. After roaming around Nepo Mall, I messaged the kids who were at home if they like to have samgyupsal. They agreed, so I met them at around 6:00 p.m. at the designated place, and of course, we ate until we are full.

    Actually, the place we went was where one of my fellow member at the songwriter's club regularly sing acoustic. Unfortunately, he came in at around 7:00 p.m. and we were already about to leave. Just waited for him to start and finish one song, then the kids and I went home.

    That was all about this letter, Mama. I just wish you were still with us especially when we go out like this.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy