ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Weekend update

 Dear Mama,

    It's Saturday evening, and it's almost 7:30 p.m. Ralph came home this morning from Subic. I thought he would be staying there only for the weekend last week, but he stayed the whole week and only went back home today. Well, I guess he needed the break. We had a bit of altercation last week before he left for Subic. I hope the break did him good.

    Edgar had his first day of driving lesson today, Mama. He will be back tomorrow for his second 4-hours session. He said he was nervous, which was understandable as he has never really drove before. Today was literally the first time he was behind the steering wheel. Maybe tomorrow he'll get more comfortable. However, it will be his last day tomorrow. After that, he won't be able to practice again as he has no vehicle to practice on. Anyway, maybe we can find something to fix that, Mama.

    Angel is applying for a new job again, Mama. She said she was already accepted in one. It is an online job based in Singapore, and she'll be doing graphics works. She just needed to show some sample of her works so they can check if she indeed qualifies. She needs to create a portfolio of her projects, Mama. Good thing Ralph agreed when Angel asked him if she can borrow his laptop.

    As for me, I'm okay, Mama. Except I've been having anxieties again lately. There has been some renovations on the grillery beside us, and from what I heard they will be having performers again. It looks like we won't be having peaceful nights anymore. I hope I'm wrong, Mama. I don't think I can handle another of that situation. The last time we had that, my stress level went up and I started taking my maintenance medicine for hypertension.

    That's all the update I have for now, Mama. I wish I can be with you soon. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy