ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Home after weekend dinner at SM

 Dear Mama,

    We just got home, the kids and I. We went to SM City Clark this afternoon because I wanted to spend some time outside. I did not have any money. I asked Ralph if he can pay for our dinner tonight, which he did, Mama. We ate at a Japanese restaurant and our bill was quite big as it was almost P3,000. I will make sure that the next we are out, I will have some money, Mama.

    Tomorrow is another day at work, and on Friday we will be flying to Cebu. Our company, that is. I am not excited, Mama. I wish I did not say yes, but I guess there's nothing I can do now. I will have to go with them.

    Last night, I submitted another entry to a songwriting contest, Mama. I am not really sure, I just checked the website to see how the mechanics are. I was filling in the form and kept on clicking yes. When asked for my mp3 files to send, I just searched what was available on my songs and before I knew it, submission was completed and successful. Let's see things turn out.

    I will be resting in a while, Mama. Will just be tidying up and then I will go to sleep.

    I hope this anxiety will go away, and I could live a normal life without worries.

    I miss you, Mama. I love you.

    

                                                                                                            Daddy