ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, September 30, 2023

September ends

Dear Mama,

    It's the last day of September, and I'm glad this month will finally end. Aside for the birthday of Ralph, this month has been really rough for me. We lost 2 dogs in less than a week's interval, and I was bombarded with pressures and problems in Toastmasters, and work. Not to mention my personal struggles with my anxieties.

    I do hope October will be a better month for us, Mama. Although I am not really sure how that can be because we are still in the same neighborhood. Sometimes, I even feel like maybe I am the problem.

    Anyway, I really have nothing to look forward to October except probably the possible gig at the Tigtigan, Terakan king Dalan or TTKD this year, where I will have an opportunity to humiliate myself to a bigger crowd haha... I wish I could sing even just as half as good as you, Mama.

    There are also a lot of activities in Toastmasters this October, and already I am stressed out. I hope I will survive in one piece, Mama.

    As for the kids, they are still working, Mama. I'm crossing my fingers that Angel will stay longer in her job this time.

    That will be all for now, Mama. I will update you if anything else comes up.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy