ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Ralph's birthday

Dear Mama,

    It's Ralph birthday today. He turns 31 today, Mama. We celebrated it as usual by going out. We went to a buffet restaurant where they have sashimi because I know Ralph loves sashimi, Mama. We went there during lunch time. And Ralph was not disappointed because he was able to eat his favorite food. Unlike in a bigger buffet restaurant where the sashimi is limited and always ran out. Today he was able to get his fill.

    Afterwards, we went to the mall, Mama. I thought I could buy him eyeglasses because his eyeglass was already broken. It turned out it was more expensive and the money I prepared wasn't enough. But Ralph still had his eye checked and ordered a new glass. I just gave him the money I allotted for him, and he paid for the rest. Anyway, he said he would be able to reimburse it from his company. I hope so, Mama.

    And then we bought a cake for Ralph before going home. When we finally got home, we sang happy birthday for Ralph, Mama. But we did not eat anymore cake because everybody was still full, and tired. They all went to sleep while I did the laundry.

    They are still sleeping until now while I'm writing this, Mama. It's already 8:30 p.m., it was around 4 p.m. when we got home earlier. I guess they are really tired. I also feel sleepy, I guess I will be sleeping soon. 

    At least we were able to celebrate Ralph's birthday, and I was able to update you. Wish you were still with us in celebrations like this, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                        Daddy