ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Anxiety

Dear Mama,

    It's Tuesday now, 7:45 p.m. and Angel is still sleeping. We'll wake her up at around 8 p.m. because she will be working tonight. Graveyard shift, as usual. Although, earlier she told Edgar she won't be working because she has fever. After a while she changed her mind and told us to wake her up at 8pm and she will work, instead. Hope she'll be okay, Mama.

    I'm having anxiety attacks again right now, Mama. Nothing's really happening but I am hearing voices and some noises outside. It's triggering my anxiety. I know I should not react like this, Mama but I cannot help it. I'm starting to hate myself for feeling like this. I wish I could stop this.

    That's all I want to say right now, Mama. Please look after, Angel.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.



                                                                                                Daddy