ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, October 29, 2023

I was tired, but did I make you proud?

Dear Mama,

    Yesterday was a tiring Saturday for me. First, we had our joint club meeting in our area. And being the Area Director, I had to oversee all of it - from the planning, preparation, up to the actual meeting which was yesterday. We had a good attendance, and all clubs were all represented. They say it was successful, but I don't know. I had lots of blunders. I just managed to survive.

    After the joint meeting here in Angeles, we went to Quezon City to attend an anniversary of another club. I was not really a part of the event but I went to accompany our Club Growth Director. After the anniversary, we went to Pasig to attend a workshop of another Division, and again I had to accompany our Director there. We were able to go home late. I arrived at our house at around 11:00 p.m.

    It was a tiring Saturday, Mama. A day filled with a lot of Toastmasters event. I really cannot believe I was able to pull off that joint meeting. I am thankful I have supportive and cooperative clubs. I really hope you are proud of me, Mama.

    Ralph and Angel are in Ortigas right now. They went to different events but they travelled together, and I believe they will also go home together later. Please guide them to safety, Mama.

    The next event I should be focusing right now is the Area Contest, Mama. It will be on February next year, but I should be already preparing for it. I hope I can pull that one.

    Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Please take care of yourself.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy