ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Just another letter

Dear Mama,


    It's Sunday, 8:09 p.m. As I am sitting here in front of the laptop, I still don't know what to say to you. Angel and I had coffee time earlier. We had a short talk about her plans, and her health. She just had consultation, Mama. She was required to have some laboratory examinations, which would cost quite big. So, I just said I would look for money so she can have those laboratory tests and she can go back to the doctor.

     A lot of things are really going on my mind right now, Mama, but it's all jumbled and I don't know where to start, aside from Angel's condition. I am concerned about our upcoming joint meeting with the different clubs under me, being their Area Director. I am concerned about the health of our children, who are also having some health problems. In fact, I am also feeling feverish lately. And of course, I am concerned about what will happen soon in our neighborhood.

    I wish you're here, Mama so I can say all these to you.
    
    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.



                                                                                                    Daddy