ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 7, 2023

La Naval, feverish, and the neigborhood

 Dear Mama,

    Today is the La Naval fiesta here in Angeles City. As usual, for us it's just an ordinary Sunday, Mama. Not sure if we're going to Sta. Teresita today for lunch. I haven't heard from them, and I feel feverish right now, Mama.

    Angel already worked last night. She'll be coming anytime soon. She was supposed to report for work tomorrow, Monday but she was asked to report Saturday, instead. Probably, they realized they lack people on the floor.

    As I mentioned, it's La Naval fiesta today, so I'm expecting it will be a bit noisy around here tonight. Actually, the drinking already started last night which lasted until almost 3:00 a.m., Mama. I was not able to sleep. Good thing Ralph and Edgar were able to sleep before they started. Just thinking about what will happen tonight is already making me anxious, Mama.

    Anyway, on October 28, we will be having a joint meeting of the clubs in my area, Mama. As you know, they made me Area Director because they did not have any choice. I hope it will be a successful one.

    That's all I have to say for now, Mama. I hope I feel better soon. If only you were here... I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                               Daddy