ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 25, 2023

About our Baguio trip

Dear Mama

    The kids and I went to Baguio last Thursday for an overnight stay. Ralph had no work Thursday and Friday since they are following U.S. holidays, and it was Thanksgiving then. Edgar, Angel, and I filed our leave from work so we could push through. It was a great bonding moment, Mama. Quite expensive and exhausting, but definitely worth it. I wish we can have more time and resources for moments like that.

    We rode the boat at Burnham Park, and we also tried riding the 4-seater bike but we were not able to finish 1 hour. We returned the bike after 30 minutes only. Of course, most of the time we were eating. We tried the places we haven't seen yet the last time we went there. We were also able to buy some pasalubong at Good Shepperd. 

    It was definitely a great 2-day vacation for us, Mama. Unfortunately, it was ruined by what we saw when we got home. The griller next door put their a/c dripping tube on our side. I did not notice it, but Angel did because she saw there was water at the side of the fence although it did not rain. It was fixed when I mentioned it to the griller personnel, but it took a lot of inhale-exhale sequence for me before I heart beat returned to normal.

    Anyway, that's all for now, Mama. It would have been a better experience if you were with us in Baguio.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy