ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Dear Mama

Dear Mama,

    It's Saturday, we had our dinner. Angel is still sleeping, we'll wake her up later because she'll be working nightshift again, Mama. She's better now, although she is still taking her medications. She have to finish them. I hope she won't get sick again, Mama. I hope she learns how to take care of herself.

    Ralph and Edgar are okay, still with their respective companies. Hopefully someday they'll get to work in a better company where they can grow better.

    If you'll ask me, I'm just fine, Mama. Still struggling with the anxieties every now and then. I wish I could get rid of it, Mama. It's consuming me every time it pops up, just like right now, actually. This usually comes in every night because I am not sure if I'll be having a peaceful night or not.

    Toastmasters is overwhelming, Mama. There's so much work to do. So far I'm surviving, but I don't know how long I can go on. I hope I'll get this Area Director thing to the finish line, Mama.

    Well, that will be all for now, Mama. I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.



                                                                                                        Daddy