ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Update on Angel

 Dear Mama,

    I just want to give you an update on Angel's condition. She feels better now, although she was still vomiting this morning. But for the rest of the day, she's okay. She wasn't confined, Mama. Actually, the line was still long this afternoon, Mama. When Ralph called, Angel was at number 22 at the line. Last night she 28. Which means there were only 6 discharged for today. 

    Angel was deciding not to be confined anymore, Mama, and only take home rest. I hope she can rest well in this neighborhood. Unfortunately, all of us will be working tomorrow. Please watch over her while we are still away, Mama.

    That will be all for now, Mama. Help me pray for Angel.

    Happy birthday again, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                Daddy